Fates of Madness Adventure Guide Book
This book of seven adventure modules, each featuring branching story paths, is a supplement to the Fates of Madness role-playing game, which is required for play. The modules in this book can be used with either the first or second edition Fates of Madness game.
This book comes included with Fates of Madness Second Edition.
This 296-page book contains 7 branching-path adventure modules for the Fates of Madness role-playing game (sold separately).
Modules included are
- The Ruins of Stolgard
- The Travein Saga, Part 1: The Journey to Traevin
- The Travein Saga, Part 2: The Search of Traevin
- The Travein Saga, Part 3: The Protecting of Traevin
- The Necromancer's Curse, Part 1: The Mystery of Nadoth the Red
- The Necromancer's Curse, Part 2: The Hunt for Nadoth the Red
- The Mysteries of Radcliffe Manor
This book also contains complete rules of play for the Second Edition release of Fates of Madness, but the adventure modules can be played with any edition.
|Number of Players
5×7 inches, 296 pages
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.